Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jokes to make you belly laugh

SUBJECT: And then the fight started........

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping the
channels.
She asked, 'What's on the TV?'
I said, 'Dust.'
And then the fight started...

======================================================================
My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming
anniversary.
She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 200 in about 3
seconds.'
I bought her a scale.
And then the fight started...


====================================================================
When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her
someplace expensive....

So, I took her to a gas station...
And then the fight started....


====================================================================
My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion,and
I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a
nearby table.
My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'
'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend.. I understand she took to
drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't
been sober since.'
'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on
celebrating that long?'
And then the fight started...



================================================================?
THE BROKEN LAWN MOWER
When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to
me that I should get it fixed.
But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first, the

truck, the car, playing golf. Always something more important to me.

Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point. When I arrived

home one day,
I found her seated in the tall grass, busily snipping away with a
tiny pair of sewing scissors.
I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I
was gone only a minute, and when I came out again I handed her a.
toothbrush. I said, 'When you finish cutting the grass, you might as
well sweep the driveway.'

The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.

Share:

0 comments: