Monday, September 29, 2008

Sarah Palin Disney Trailer

See the Sarah Palin Disney Trailer at http://www.collegehumor.com/ It could be a portent of our future (God forbid!), as put forth by Matt Damon in an interview a couple weeks ago:

Actor Matt Damon admits that he’s frightened by the prospect that Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin could become president if John McCain wins the upcoming election.

“And I think that’s a really scary thing because I don’t know anything about her,” says Damon. “I know she was a mayor of a really, really small town. And she was governor of Alaska for less than two years. I just don’t understand . . . I think the pick was made for political purposes but in terms of governance it’s a disaster. You do the actuary tables and there’s a one-out-of-three chance, if not more, that McCain doesn’t survive his first term and it will be President Palin.

“It’s like a really bad Disney movie, “The Hockey Mom.’ 'Oh, I’m just a hockey mom from Alaska,' and she’s president. She’s facing down Vladimir Putin and using the folksy stuff she learned at the hockey rink. It’s absurd.

“I need to know if she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago … I want to know that, I really do, because she’s going to have the nuclear codes!”

Share:

0 comments: