Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Latest Isabella-ism (my granddaughter Isabella, age 7)

I just got the following from my daughter Jeanie...and want to share the laughter with you! (~.~) It makes me want to scoop up the whole family and take off to Hawaii to satisfy Isabella's life expectation! How I love that little girl! (~.~)

Just a quick Isabella observation that caught me off guard today.

We had just finished her homework, I had burned the dinner and there was a grand mess everywhere since we had also had a playdate. I wearily sat down at the table and mumbled into my hands, "I didn't think it was going to be like this." Isabella piped right up and said, "I didn't think it was going to be like this, either." Curious, I looked up and asked her, "What did you think it was going to be like, Bella?" And she answered very seriously, "Well, I actually thought we'd be going to more luaus!"

Since she has never been to even one luau, I am not sure where that came from, but it gave me a little more insight into her unique world view!
Share:

0 comments: