Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can meditation change your brain? Surprising answer

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/26/can-meditation-change-your-brain-contemplative-neuroscientists-believe-it-can/?hpt=C2

I believe meditation can change your brain for the better.  Having meditated for many years, I can say from my own experience that I feel calmer and more peaceful inwardly now than I did before I learned to meditate.  It is very easy for me now to go into a meditative state at any time I want to--for brief or longer periods of time.  Meditation can change your perception of what is truly important in life -- and what is not.  Studies have shown that it helps to clear your mind, enabling you to make better decisions. 

Share:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this blog! Thanks for all the great info and please keep it coming!