Friday, April 10, 2020

A view from an Indian doctor


I saw this on my cousin's Facebook page today and want to pass it along as something to contemplate.  I have been thinking this, too, all during our social distancing confinement.  We are fortunate to have homes in which to confine ourselves. As is always the case, the poor suffer the most whenever disaster or disease is visited on the planet.  In my thoughts and prayers for all who are suffering, I am including a prayer of gratitude that all my family members and friends are able to sleep in warm beds and have enough to eat -- and I wish with all my heart that this could be true for everyone on this planet. 

I am praying for a Democratic President and House and Senate to be voted in in November, so we can begin to repair the damage that has been done to our democratic republic and its Constitution by the greed-and-power-driven madmen now in charge in our federal government.  A Biden/Warren ticket would be a good start.


Share:

0 comments: