Friday, September 27, 2013

A stroll down memory lane!

Just got this from my niece Maureen.  You'll note that Archie, Betty and Veronica are featured in this trip down memory lane back to the dinosaur days of my youth.  Today, there is a whole new generation that appreciates the comic book character Archie, which is still flourishing in the tweens-to-teens age group.  My granddaughter Isabella, age 12, loves Archie, Betty and Veronica, and voraciously reads those comic books, which are still being published, proving that some things have staying power through the ages.  I loved Archie when I was her age, so, despite our wide generational gap, at least we are on common ground on that topic! (~.~)

 

The best stroll down memory lane ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=puGQsQux80k

 

 



Share:

0 comments: