Monday, June 15, 2009

QUIZZLER: My daughter Linda's great game for the iPhone/iPod

THIS iPHONE APPLICATION WAS DEVELOPED BY MY DAUGHTER LINDA

Only 99 cents to download -- lots of fun for kids and adults. Two different games: Quizzler family and Quizzler dating
For more information about the games, go to Linda's site at http://www.quizzlergame.com/

For those who have iPhones, the games can be both entertaining and informative. We played the family game with my grandkids and their answers to the questions were laughably cute and quite revealing of their personalities. I like the insight it gives me about these children. It's a good way to get to know them better--and we all have fun in the process.

The same thing is true for adults. The questions in the Quizzler dating game are geared more to adults and can lead to some fascinating discussions. I think my daughter Linda has a winner in these iPhone games, and I want to share them with others. The applications are unique in that they are the only question games of their kind available for the iPhone and iPod touch.

Linda is a stay-at-home mom who has been searching for a rewarding career using her Silicon Valley skills. She loves her iPhone and uses several of the apps. But there was no app that did what she was looking for: a way to entertain her kids and have it be educational/insightful as well. One day she had the idea, "Why don't I make my own app? I already have this idea, and it could be the perfect way for me to work while staying home with my kids." And that was the beginning of Quizzler. The app was accepted by Apple and people all over the world are now downloading it from the online app store.

If you don't have an iPhone or iPod, please consider passing this information along to friends who do. They and their kids may thank you for it. And I thank you now. (~.~)

Share:

0 comments: