Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Re. One of my favorite videos--it's not the one that comes up with the link I sent

It has been pointed out to me that the URL link I sent re. one of my favorite videos does not take you to it, even though it is the correct URL (as you'll see if you elect to see the video below--the URL will match the one I sent).  Who knows what goes on in our mysterious and way-too-confusing technological realms? Quantum physics is easier to figure out (~.~).   Anyway, if you want to see the one I meant, it is called It's Time to Wake Up -- We Are All One and you can click on it below --and hopefully will be taken directly to it.  If that doesn't work, you can find it in the right sidebar if you have clicked on the link I sent originally which, for some strange reason, (though it is the right URL for the video below) calls up a different video. 


16:50 It's Time To Wake Up - We Are All One
Share:

0 comments: