Monday, June 22, 2020

Inspiring TED talk by brain scientist Jill Bolte Taylor

In this time of Trump madness, in order to lift my spirit and remind me of what is really true and good, I returned to a TED talk that inspired me a few years ago when I first saw it.  This neuro-scientist, JIll Bolte Taylor, through experiencing a stroke, discovered the oneness that permeates existence, showing we are not separate beings apart and divided.  We are one magnificent energy of pure consciousness, lighting up the world.  As she said, the beauty and wonderment of that is something she thought is worth sharing.  I can't think of a better time to share JIll's story/discovery once again.  Her story has the power to change the world by changing our understanding of who we really are. ðŸ˜Š


▶ 18:19
Jill Bolte Taylor got a research opportunity few brain scientists would wish for: She had a massive stroke, and ...
Mar 10, 2014

Share:

0 comments: