Friday, August 16, 2013

Best Crop Circle Video Ever

Crop Circles Documentary

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/ufosinterdimensionalultraterrestrials/crop-circles-crossover-from-another-dimension.html

I don't know how anyone can dispute that the incredibly intricate patterns and huge sizes of some of the crop circles could not have been made by humans.  Some of the gigantic patterns have appeared in just a few minutes, and even in daylight.  I've been intrigued by crop circles ever since I first learned of them back in the '90s.  This is the best documentary I've seen yet on the subject.  If you view it, I think you will marvel at these cropfield creations that have been taking place all over the world for many decades--and possibly much longer than that.  Watch the video and judge for yourself.


Share:

0 comments: